Niagara Falls Parking
NIAGARA FALLS, ONTARIO
Some attractions offer convenient free parking; though the
attractions and restaurants in & around the actual Falls do not provide free parking.
During the peak tourist season (May-September) parking prices are highest (and can fluctuate daily).
parking rates tend to higher closer to an attraction or The Falls, and lower further away.
In many cases, metered street parking is cheaper than most commercial parking lots.
Commercial Lots on Canadian side
Most commercial parking lots charge about $7 - $10 CAN. City owned & operated lots charge about $5 for 8 hours.
- Table Rock parking - Niagara Parks Commission - pay lot
- Rapids View parking - Niagara Parks Commission - pay lot
- Greenhouse parking - Niagara Parks Commission - pay lot
- Kingsbridge Park parking - Niagara Parks Commission - free
- Botanical Gardens parking - Niagara Parks Commission - free
- Niagara Glen parking - Niagara Parks Commission - free
- Spanish Aero Car parking - Niagara Parks Commission - free
- Queenston Heights parking - Niagara Parks Commission - free
- Casino Niagara parking - Bender Street - pay lot
- Casino Niagara parking - Stanley Avenue at Hwy #420 - *free for canino patrons
- Skylon Tower parking - Robinson Street "A" lot - pay lot
- Skylon Tower parking - Robinson Street "B" lot - pay lot
- Hoco Clifton Hill parking - pay lot
- City of Niagara Falls street parking & lot parking - pay lot
Niagara Parks Commission Parking
Paid parking is available at the Falls Parking Lot, the Greenhouse and the Rapids View Parking Lot.
All three lots are located just south of the Falls on the Niagara Parkway.
Summer Recreational Vehicle Parking
RV parking is available at Rapids View Parking Lot, just south of the Falls on the Niagara Parkway.
Rapids View Parking Lot & the People Mover
Park here (right beside Marineland, about a mile south of The Falls) and ride a FREE Shuttle Bus to the Falls. Prior to boarding the shuttle you can choose two options:
- Purchase a People Mover Ticket and ride all day long. (Adult $7.50*, Children 6-12 $4.50*, Children 5 and under Free. *plus taxes)
- Purchase a Niagara Falls and Great Gorge Adventure Pass.
The People Movers buses follow the 30 km (19 miles) of the Niagara Parkway between the Upper Rapids and Queenston Heights with 11 stops along the way.
You can get on & off any bus at any of the stops for one low price, and with no parking hassles. Price includes access to the Incline Railway to Table Rock.
Park all day for one low price. Located opposite the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, just across the street from the Table Rock Complex.
Located just south of this Falls by the Niagara Parks Greenhouse, this lot offers parking by the hour.
See parking lot hours.
If you get a parking ticket, you can contact General Inquiries at (905) 356-7521 #4225, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to find out why you received the ticket. You may also inquire in person at Traffic & Services Office (Lower Level), at City Hall, 4310 Queen Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario.
If you get a parking ticket, you must pay it at the Finance Department (Main Floor), City Hall, 4310 Queen Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario. In person, you can pay by Cash, Cheque, Money Order, or Interac. If paying by mail, you can pay by Cheque, Money Order (Make cheques or money orders payable to "The City of Niagara Falls") and include the infraction number on the face of your cheque.
If you don't pay my ticket on time, The City of Niagara Falls will issue a "Notice of Impending Conviction" to the vehicle's registered owner, about 15 days after the ticket was issued. If the ticket is not paid in a further 3 weeks, a "conviction" charge ($16.00) will be added to the ticket. Then the City will forward this accumulated past-due amount to the Ministry of Transportation for collection, which add a further $20 in processing costs to your next vehicle license plate renewal. In the end, (for example) a $20 ticket will add $56 to your car's licence plate cost, so you should pay your ticket on time.
NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK
The city has a 24-Hour parkade, a minute From the Rainbow Bridge, close to The Falls and the Casino, as well as nearby hotels. Enry ramps are at 219 Niagara St. and 360 Rainbow Blvd.
Parking rates are:
- $1.00 US per hour, $8 US daily maximum
- $1.50 Canadian per hour, $12 US daily maximum
The city also has a Recreational Vehicle Lot at 238 Third Street (2 blocks east of the other parkde)
Flat Rates at the Recreation Vehicle Lot
- Cars: $ 5 US, $ 7 Canadian
- RV's: $11 US, $16 Canadian
- Buses: $15 US, $22 Canadian
Commercial Lots on New York side
- Niagara Reservation parking - New York State Park - pay lot
- Goat Island parking (west lot)- New York State Park - pay lot
- Goat Island parking (east lot) - New York State Park - pay lot
- Rainbow Plaza Parking Garage - Niagara Falls Blvd. - pay lot
Niagara Falls, NY is in Lake Erie's "snow shadow", and gets some real dumps in the winter. The city is prepared for this from December 1st to April 1st each year, and will respond to citizen requests for plowing on their street.